Updating PowerScripts to the latest version
Step 1: Open the PowerScripts Updater
You will have previously installed the PowerScript Updater, please run this program to download the latest update to PowerScripts.
PowerScripts Updater will connect to our servers to automatically download the latest version of PowerScripts.
* If you no longer have PowerScripts Installer installed, you can download it from www.o2creative.co.nz/installer.
Step 2: Install the Update
- Close Adobe Illustrator
Note: You do not need to uninstall or deactivate any previous PowerScript installations before installing this update.
- Run the PowerScripts Installer , then click [Download & Install] to install the latest version of PowerScripts to Adobe Illustrator.
- You also have the option to choose an install method, Unless you encounter any issues using the Default Installer
- 2022+ Installer - Uses the Adobe Unified Plugin Installer Agent which is included with Creative Cloud from June 2021 onwards
- 2021 Installer - Uses the Adobe ExManCmd Installer version 7.11.1, Recommended for Illustrator version 2021
- 2020 Installer - Uses the Adobe ExManCmd Installer version 7.09, Only recommended for Illustrator versions 2015 - 2020
- File Copy Installer - If any of the above install methods fail, this installer will copy the required files directly to your extension folder.
When installed correctly you should see this screen below, If you have any installation issues visit the Powerscripts Updater Help page
Step 3: Run Illustrator