Most PowerScipts include the option of saving and loading presets. A preset saves all the different options you selected in the PowerSciprt.
- Saved Settings List: The drop-down lists all your saved presets, just select one from the list to instantly load the saved options for the PowerScript.
- Save: Once you have set all the options in the current PowerScript, click save and enter a descriptive name to save the options.
- Delete: To remove a preset from the list, select it from the drop-down, then click Delete
- Export: Select a saved preset from the drop-down, then click Export to save the currently selected preset to an external file, This can then be shared with co-workers etc
- Import: Import allows you to load exported presets. Click Import, select the file and it will be added to the preset list.